About Me

My photo
I am a mobile Nail Technician trained in Manicures, Pedicures, Acrylic and Gelish. I am available for general nail services, video/photo shoots and nail parties. Please check out my blog with all nails by me and please get in touch if require any nail services...

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Nail Art



Some Christmas nail art now that the festive season is nearly upon us...
Starting with Rudolf (top photo) in an anti-clockwise direction:
  • Rudolf
  • Christmas Tree Decorations
  • Candy Cane
  • Christmas Lights
  • Christmas Pudding
  • Snowflakes
  • Christmas Tree
  • Christmas White Tips
  • Christmas Tips with Red Glitter Fade
  • Snowman
  • Christmas Print
  • Snowfall
  • Santa’s Middle
  • Holly
  • Santa’s Face
  • Snowflake
  • Snowman’s Middle
  • Elf’s Middle
  • Santa’s Middle
  • Red & White Candy Cane Stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment