About Me

My photo
I am a mobile Nail Technician trained in Manicures, Pedicures, Acrylic and Gelish. I am available for general nail services, video/photo shoots and nail parties. Please check out my blog with all nails by me and please get in touch if require any nail services...

Friday 7 February 2014

Jack Wills Party - Covent Garden


Jack Wills hosted a party at their Covent Garden branch, offering nail art (amongst many other things) to their customers.
The Jack Wills polishes were great to use with good application and coverage.

Here are some photos from the event:
Left: Nail art for the event












Right: Lynette & Me ready to start painting some nails










Jack Wills nail polishes - available to buy in-store



Queue waiting for the nail art bar: Me, Lynette & Tinu

No comments:

Post a Comment