About Me

My photo
I am a mobile Nail Technician trained in Manicures, Pedicures, Acrylic and Gelish. I am available for general nail services, video/photo shoots and nail parties. Please check out my blog with all nails by me and please get in touch if require any nail services...

Thursday 5 September 2013

Radley Autumn Collection Launch

To launch their Autumn Collection Radley held pampering events in-store from Thursday 5th September to Saturday 7th September.
Details of event are on this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/212514102243677/?ref=22
I was at the Westfield store on the Friday and the Kingston store on the Saturday.

Flyer and nail art available on the day:





Radley customers were offered Champagne or orange juice on arrival and when they spent £75 in store they would receive and goody bag which included 3 nail polishes (pictured below) as well as lots of other treats, they would also receive a free mini manicure with nail art.

Some photos from the event:

Westfield - Friday 6th September 2013:











 Kingston: Saturday 7th September 2013








No comments:

Post a Comment